Danube Bridges 2019
The 10th International Conference on Bridges in the Danube Basin will take place from the 25th to 27th of September 2019 in Vienna, Austria.
The TU Wien and the Austrian Society for Construction Technology (öbv), as the organizer and as the executive association respectively, invites you to submit abstracts until February 11th 2019 at the latest on one of the following topics:
1. Large Span Danube Bridges
2. Innovative Bridge Structures
3. Sustainable Maintenance and Rehabilitation
4. Bridge Dynamics and Monitoring
5. New trends in Bridge Engineering
6. Planning & Construction for Traffic Infrastructure
7. BIM in Bridge Design and Construction
8. Life-Cycle and Bridge Management
The Word-Template and all further information on the submission can be found under „Call for Papers“ on www.danubebridges2019.at
Please see this congress as a unique chance to catch up on the recent constructions and innovations in the Danube basin area and as a wonderful opportunity to cultivate international friendships!
More information about the Congress: www.danubebridges2019.at